Salary: £23k - 25k per year
Are you a native French speaker searching for digital marketing graduate jobs in London? Take a look at this Digital Marketing Executive job at a startup who are making waves in the digital sector!
In this French speaking Digital Marketing Executive graduate job, you will be working for an established hybrid agency & consultancy that delivers performance marketing growth & strategy from within their clients’ businesses. A rapid growing startup, this company was formed by industry experts looking to challenge the market and make a real change, improving the reputation of agency. They already boast clients like Conde Nast, Independent, Daily Mail and Which? – and their customer base is growing fast.
In this Digital Marketing French Speaking job in London, you will spend much of your week visiting clients and understanding their business. Utilising a consultative approach, you will be working with them to consult across a variety of areas, from paid search to social to programmatic marketing. You will need to be highly experienced in at least one area of digital marketing; as you will be working with some of their big-name clients, to provide an exceptional experience and solid knowledge base.
In this graduate Digital Marketing job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign set-up, management and optimisation in these areas: paid search / shopping campaigns, paid social, programmatic display and mobile app marketing
- End-to-end optimisation of campaign budgets, targeting, tactics, creative etc. to meet and exceed objectives
- Close collaboration with internal marketing and content teams to understand up-coming content and events
- Planning & strategy development
- Reporting & insight generation
- A 2.1 or above from a top university
- Some experience in any of PPC, Social, Programmatic Display, Affiliates, SEO or CRO
- Fluent in French speaking job role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly analytical and numerate – preferably with the ability to self-serve web analytics, campaign data etc., especially using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience in an agency setting a plus
- Good understanding of the marketing technology landscape, vendors and tool
- In your element when working with senior stakeholders
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive salary of between £23,000 – £25,000
- Incredible career development, learning key digital marketing skills at a rapid rate
- Salary reviews every 6 months
- Bonus schemes
- A fun and varied work environment
- Excellent training from industry leaders who have plenty of successful proteges in the industry
- The chance to shape a new startup
- The opportunity to use your French language skills
Searching for digital marketing roles in London or fluent French jobs in London? If you have a passion for campaigns and some experience with analytical marketing then apply today!