Salary: £25k - 28k per year
Looking for Application IT Support Jobs in Brighton? Want to work for a dynamic FinTech company who are owning the banking app marketplace? Look no further – apply to this Junior IT Application Support role in Brighton today!
In this Junior IT Application Support role, you will be joining a fast-growing financial technology startup who have been described as the world’s first financial marketplace. Their mission is to give their clients full and global access to licensed banking products which span the world. Being part of their network enables access to setting up bank accounts across continents, gaining access to instant transfers and managing this all through one platform. With offices in Central London and Brighton, they’re now looking to add to their incredible Brighton tech team.
In this Junior IT Application Support role, you will be getting hands-on with monitoring the operation of the system, providing support to their customers and working with internal teams. Your role will fit directly in between the customer support team and the back end developers so you will gain a fantastic idea of how the product works and the direction it is going in! This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and highly technically skilled graduate to take the first step in their graduate career.
In this Junior IT Application Support role, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support to their global network of customers
- Reacting to end-user issues, liaising with customer support & the developers to robustly solve any problems which occur
- Performing analysis of customer data and providing customers with figures
- Actively monitoring system using a variety of tools such as SQL and C#
- Resolving customer issues
- Highly educated to degree level – 2.1 in Computer Science or similar
- A solid technical grounding but also a creative side!
- The ability the react to individual problems working across departments
- A confident communicator
- A strong interest in learning on the job
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £25,000 – £28,000
- Incredible progression opportunities – they’re looking for their future leaders
- ASAP start
- Working with senior management from the get-go
- Central Brighton offices close to the train station, with incredible views of the city!
If you’re a driven, creative graduate with a solid technical understanding, apply to this Junior IT Application Support job in Brighton today!
Discover more graduate FinTech jobs in London and the UK.