Salary: £40k - 50k per year
Looking for RPA Business Analyst jobs and interested in working for a ground-breaking AI technology consultancy start-up based in the heart of London? Apply to this RPA Business Analyst job today!
In this RPA Business Analyst job, you will be joining a start-up who are redefining the world of Robotic Process Automation (RPA). They offer Artificial Intelligence services to the likes of City Bank, Deloitte and Deutsche Bank. They use the latest advances in AI and Machine Learning to make automation so cheap that businesses of any size can create them. They do this by allowing AI to use Observational learning to automate repetitive work by observation rather than being explicitly programmed.
In this RPA Business Analyst you will use process discovery tools to generate process maps, which will help customers drive operational efficiencies through automation. You’ll be the go to in-house expert providing regular feedback to the software engineers and data scientists at different stages of the Software Development life-cycle, and your suggestions will be implemented in the product. Working with clients, you’ll use AI to record the process and the task, allowing the AI to learn the process and create a process map and PDD. From this, you’ll develop an expert understanding and have the ability to ask very specific questions to determine what each variation within the processes is, this will cover all exceptions and variations creating a more accurate.
In this RPA Business Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and evaluating business requirements to understand the desired processes for automation
- Identifying opportunities to retire legacy technologies and migrate to their AI solution
- Mapping and re-engineering processes to create efficiencies using their process discovery tool and RPA
- Collaborating with all stakeholders to identify and clear bottlenecks as needed
- Managing risks & issues, prepare project documentation and summary reports on a regular basis for product improvement for our data scientists and software engineers
- Analysing and document both current (As Is) and proposed (To Be) business processes from an operational and system perspective
- 2+ years’ direct experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) life cycle; Process identification and mapping from an RPA perspective, experience with RPA tools like UiPath, BluePrism etc.
- Extensive experience in client-facing Business Analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering, IT, Business or relevant field
- Strong experience gathering & drafting requirements, developing process maps and delivering bots in production
- Ability to articulate key points/detail and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Track record of process improvement & innovation
- Understand change management and business process management
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and present effectively in a team environment
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive starting salary of £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
- Excellent progression within the company, with development into strategic, product or business growth roles as well as management
- Monthly work socials and a yearly trip abroad
- Remote interview and onboarding process
- The genuine chance to work with leading corporations and be part of their technology revolution and be part of the first 15 employees
Want to kick-start a graduate career in IT and Engineering? If you’re a focused, driven graduate with previous RPA experience, apply to this RPA Business Analyst graduate job today!
Discover more graduate IT, Software and Engineering jobs in London and the UK.