Salary: £24k - 25k per year
Are you interested in Client Services graduate jobs in London? One of London’s fastest-growing FinTech companies are on the hunt for a graduate Client Services Executive – apply today!
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be joining a fast-growing financial technology startup who have been described as the world’s first financial marketplace. Their mission is to give their clients full and global access to licensed banking products which span the world. Being part of their network enables access to setting up bank accounts across continents, gaining access to instant transfers and managing this all through one platform. With offices in Central London and Brighton, they’re now looking to add to their incredible team.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, you will be liaising directly and honestly with customers, developing a deep understanding of what customers really want. You will be ensuring that every interaction a client has with the platform is enjoyable, acting as the voice for the customer. As the front-line voice and face of the company, you will be responsible for streamlining processes to increase internal and external efficiency.
In this Client Services Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising directly with customers to answer any questions they may have concerning the platform
- Proactively spotting patterns in frustrations or hopes of customers and relaying feedback to the team
- Helping the company become more efficient by streamlining processes and introducing new technology
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating customers’ feedback and feature requests to the product team
- Ensuring the team are consistently customer-focused and fixated on growing the business exponentially
- A 2.1 or above from a top university
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for start-ups and technology
- Adventurous and want to grow with a fast-paced company
- Someone with a solutions-based approach to problems
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of £24,000 – £25,000
- Incredible progression opportunities – they’re looking for their future leaders
- ASAP start
- Working with senior management from the get-go
- Central offices in the heart of London
Looking for client services executive jobs and want to join a leading business in FinTech industry? If you’re interested in the environment and you want to kick-start your client services career, apply for this Client Services Executive graduate job in London today!
Discover more graduate FinTech jobs in London and the UK.