Salary: £18k - 30k per year
Looking for Interior Design Graduate Jobs in London and like the idea of working for one of the UK’s leading luxury furniture retailers? This new Design Consultant role in London could be the ideal career choice for you.
In this Interior Design Consultant graduate job, you will be joining a luxury furniture retailer with a selection of showrooms across London – in Chelsea, Fulham and Swiss Cottage. Since they were established in 1997, this retail business has expanded rapidly – and their furniture is now being sold in over 63 countries worldwide! Over the next 12 months, they are set to enter another exciting phase of global expansion, and are looking for a personable and self-driven Design Consultant to help them grow.
In this graduate Design Consultant job in London, you will be the first point of contact for clients looking to invest in luxury furniture. You will be utilising your knowledge of design and your keen eye for detail to promote and successfully sell their range. It’s essential that you are organised, motivated and have a way with words – as you’ll be playing an integral role in the growth of the business, supporting the Sales Manager as you advise customers, liaise with other teams and respond to business enquiries.
In this Design Consultant opportunity for graduates, your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and selling the extensive range of luxury furniture
- Supporting the Sales Manager in the day to day management of the showroom
- Advising customers based on their furniture requirements
- Proposing alternatives to stock for custom order items
- Creating quotations, sales receipts and delivery notes for all enquiries and sales
- Ensuring that stock is correctly labelled and priced, including dimensions and fabric details
- Liaising with the logistics and warehouse teams to ensure that orders have been fully paid for prior to delivery
- Ensuring that there is sales presence in the showroom at all times – this will include some weekend work
- A university degree, ideally in Interior Design
- Retail experience within luxury sales
- A good knowledge and appreciation for design, trends and styles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound administration and IT competence
Benefits of the job
- A graduate starting salary of £18,000, plus generous commission!
- A fun, vibrant working environment that encourages teamwork, creativity and collaboration
- A fantastic commission structure with additional rewards for top performers
- The chance to work across a variety of showrooms
- The opportunity to progress alongside a sturdy support system
Looking for Client-Facing Graduate Jobs in London, and want to kick-start your graduate career at one of the UK’s leading luxury furniture retailers? If you’re a self-motivated graduate with exceptional communication skills, apply for this Design Consultant job in London today!
Discover more Graduate Creative & Design Jobs In London and across the UK