Salary: £27k - 30k per year
Looking for Front-End developer graduate jobs in London, and interested in working for a fast-growing technology platform? If you have skills in Angular, apply to this Graduate Front-End Developer role today!
In this Graduate Front-End Developer job, you will be joining a fast-growing technology provider who are making serious waves in the OTC FX Options marketplace. This impressive company are at the forefront of new developments, and having recently finished their latest round of funding, are ready for global expansion. To add to their exceptional team, they are now looking for motivated and highly skilled graduates to be a part of their journey!
In this Front-End Software Developer job, you will be getting hands-on with the development of a new set of trading systems. They are continually adding new financial products to their pioneering FX Options trading platform and the successful candidate will be using their knowledge of front-end technologies and MySQL to build the platform. This is a fantastic opportunity for a fresh graduate to utilise and build upon their front-end development skills at a company that’s headed for big things!
In this Graduate Front-End Software Developer job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on the core trading systems
- Working with clients to provide new and innovating software solutions
- Identifying, prioritising and executing tasks in the software development life cycle
- Developing tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code
- Highly educated to degree level in Computer Science or a similar discipline
- A focus and vested interest in using Angular framework
- Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities
- A confident and outgoing approach
- An interest in learning about the financial sector
Please note: Examples of your code will be necessary to take an application forward. For example, an updated Github or similar code repositories.
Benefits of the job
- A very competitive graduate software developer salary of £27,000 – £30,000, depending on experience
- Working within a team of FX Trading experts with years of tangible experience
- Superb in house training opportunities, lots of personal development on the job
- A key drive towards AWS and other new and exciting technologies
Discover more Software Graduate Jobs in London and the UK.