Salary: £25k per year
On the hunt for Graduate Software Developer Jobs in London? Looking for an opportunity to work for a bespoke technology consultancy and add real value to businesses infrastructure? Look no further! Apply for this Graduate Software Developer role in London today.
In this Junior Software Developer job for graduates, you will be working for a UK based systems integrator, rich with cross industry experience! They provide their clients with highly skills services and consultants in Information Management, Decision Support Systems and Integration Software. The team has decades of experience in the effective delivery of IT to produce positive business impact and results. Having grown organically since 2009 and recently signed off on multiple nationwide projects, they are looking to grow their team again and want hungry junior talent to join their ranks!
In this Graduate Software Developer opportunity in London, you will enjoy a period of training to develop full stack web development skills, focusing on multiple programming technologies. You will also develop skills relating to IT infrastructure and security by design methodologies. In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in the project life-cycle of requirements and DevOps, and will be working to develop and consistently improve processes and services. A technical aptitude is crucial, as is excellent communication skills which will be required from day 1.
Your responsibilities in this Entry-Level Software Developer graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and improving the continuous deployment and integration pipeline
- Working to design and implement technical solutions to support the core product development
- Maintaining the internal engineering services
- Ensuring that the current and proposed tech solutions follow business policy
- Enthusiasm to learn a brand new tech stack! Key technologies include Java, C++/C#, .NET and more!
- A history of academic excellent, having studied to degree level in a technical discipline
- Passion for technology and the motivation to explore more into this sector
- An appetite for hard work, taking initiative and being proactive in your own personal development
- Exceptional communication skills are vital
- Any experience in software development or cyber security would be interesting but is not essential
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting salary of £25,000
- The opportunity to seek professionally and technical qualifications as part of this role
- Sharing in success with equity options through an approved EMI scheme
- Generous bonuses and regular reviews based on your performance
- Opportunity for national and international travel
- The chance to join a young, dynamic team of consultants/developers!
Looking for Graduate Developer Jobs in the UK, and want to work for one of the UK’s most exciting software integrator? Apply for this Software Developer job today based in South London!