Salary: £26k - 35k per year
Looking for Software Developer roles in Brighton? Want to work for a dynamic FinTech who is disrupting the banking app marketplace? Look no further – apply to this Graduate Software Developer job in Brighton today!
In this Graduate Software Developer graduate job, you will be joining a fast-growing financial technology startup who have been described as the world’s first financial marketplace. Their mission is to give their clients full and global access to licensed banking products which span the world. Being part of their network enables access to setting up bank accounts across continents, gaining access to instant transfers and managing this all through one platform. With offices in Central London and Brighton, they’re now looking to add to their incredible Brighton based tech team!
In this Graduate Software Developer role, you will join a growing team and train alongside experienced professionals in the business. You will have exposure to a range of technologies across front- and back-end transformation projects. They are looking to launch their product’s next stage of international development – so your role will be essential to that and you will have a real chance to affect the company!
In this Graduate Software Developer job in Brighton, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Senior Developers / Engineers in the design and development of software engineering solutions
- Learning engineering processes employed by the company
- Utilising your C# / .NET knowledge to contribute to the app development and building the availability of the product
- Supporting the customer service team with adhoc requests, ensuring end user satisfaction
- A degree in computer science or a technology-related degree from university
- Knowledge of the following technologies is essential: C#, .Net, SQL, git
- Useful but not essential is knowledge of: ASP.Net, Azure or AWS
- Awareness of agile principles is a benefit
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of £26,000 – £35,000, depending on experience
- Incredible progression opportunities – they’re looking for their future leaders
- ASAP start
- Working with senior management from the get-go
- Central Brighton offices close to the train station, with incredible views of the city!
Looking for graduate Software Developer jobs? If you’re a driven graduate with great analytical skills and technical knowledge, apply to this Graduate Software Developer job in Brighton today!
Discover more graduate FinTech jobs in Brighton and across the UK.